Many thanks to all our friends, sponsors and supporters who are helping us to make ALL happen. We are a very lightly-funded organisation (‘agile’ I believe is the term?) and so every contribution is invaluable to us. Specific thanks go to:
- Rosie and her team at Waterstones for hosting our Shelf Life exhibition and ALL Shop on the Top Floor throughout the festival
- Paul at Agar Scientific for sponsoring our Panel Discussion at Trinity College on October 21
- Malavika and Jamie from Festival of Ideas and Sidgwick Site for sponsorship and hosting so much art
- Cambridge City Council for supporting our grant application
- Chris Owen and Dr Veronique Chance at Cambridge School of Art for support and advice, plus help with printing costs
- Linda and Peter at Sutton co for wonderful design work
- Neil Place from Tesco Cambridge community project for wine and nibbles for our Opening Night.
Particular thanks to my alma mater, Cambridge School of Art for their continuing support of life post-MFA. This year we have MA student Philip Cornett (above: Collective Non-Decision Making, In Two Parts, detail) participating in ALL. Art school is an amazing experience, and Liz Hearmon at CSA tells me that there is still time for last-minute applications for the forthcoming MA course. So check out their website and apply. Do it!